The holidays are fast approaching and Apple devices are always a great idea for a gift. The smallest device amongst the iPod collection is the iPod Shuffle and it remains a very popular item, given its relatively low cost. If you are looking for some accessories for the iPod shuffle, here are 5 of the best.
1. iLuv I204 Wristband -This accessory ranks at the top because it is the most useful and most portable. While there are other wristbands, this one appears to be the best. Unfortunately the best wristbands seem to be designed exclusively for the iPod Nano and that is a likely marketing ploy. But thankfully you do have some choices for a wristband for your Shuffle.
2. Belkin Sport Armband for new iPod Shuffle – Belkin has been making Apple accessories for years and their armband can be purchased online for far less than the original retail price. Whether you are out on the town or are working out, this armband is one of the best. The looks also give it an excellent cool factor.
3. Chill Pill Mobile Speakers – With a name like that, it simply has to be a great set of speakers! These are compatible with all iPod models. If you purchase the Pink Chill Pill, from the company website, $1 will go to breast cancer research. Of all of the 5 iPod Shuffle accessories listed here, this one definitely has the best cool factor. This is a perfect choice if you travel frequently.
4. iHome Rechargeable Speaker Case – Compatible with both the Nano and the Shuffle, this is a great accessory to have, especially if you are on the go frequently while using your Shuffle. This superlight speaker case is great if you need to travel lightly.
5. Belkin Tunecast 3 FM Transmitter – You have a great collection of digital music but you occasionally want to listen to the radio. There are a number of great FM transmitters on the market but I like this one, also by Belkin, because of its easy to read OLED screen that allows you to see one FM station you are programmed to.