Penclic B3 Review – Bluetooth Mouse
Ever thought about the reliving the pain of your wrist that it has to endure every time you use a traditionally designed mouse? Well, it’s true that continuous use of the mouse can put a serious strain on your wrist that often goes unnoticed.
In case you’re wondering about how to deal with such wrist pain, then it’s high time that you consider trying the Penclic Mouse B3 that boasts a unique ergonomically design which lets your hands feel relaxed, even when working. Exclusively designed for those who suffer from carpal tunnel or enjoy the feeling of holding a pen, the pen-grip mouse works just fine for both the righties as well as the lefties.
Are you looking for a mouse that can let you harness the dexterity and the natural power of body movements right in your hands and the fingers? Then this lightweight and super-stylish Penclic mouse can offer the most natural and healthy working positions for your hands. Giving your fingertips the ease of superior navigation and precise movements that lead to better results, this pen-grip mouse can be an ideal choice if you expect more from your mouse than just endless clicking.
We review the Penclic Mouse B3, which comes with various impressive features that can make you fall for it immediately. Let’s have a look at some of its major features that are worth mentioning:
- Comes with seamless Bluetooth connectivity
- Along with the scroll wheel, there are three buttons
- Its unique pen grip design prevents risks of RSI
- After every 10 minutes, energy saving mode turns on
- It has laser sensors that operate on every surface, without tablet or pad
- Its DPI sensitiveness settings are 800-1200-1600
- Doesn’t require additional driver or software installation
- It can be recharged, using a USB cable
- The AAA 1.2V NiMH battery lasts around a month before it needs recharging again
Penclic Mouse B3 comes with 2 years’ manufacturer warranty and the wireless reach allows it to work at least 5 meters from the device you’re connected to, which is really useful when working somewhere other than a desk.
- A real comfort to hold even when used for long duration
- Offers precise control over the cursor
- The unique pen-grip design is ergonomically sound
- The button layout is really a simplified one
- The Bluetooth connectivity lets one connect with any functioning OS and devices
- The USB cord that comes with it is easily retractable
- The rechargeable batteries ensure continuous performance
- Accidental clicks can be an issue for some
- Can get knocked over easily
The Penclic Mouse B3 has an innovative and advanced design that can offer a breath of relief to those who suffers from tingling and numbness in the arm and hand due to a pinched nerve. As it lets people change the angle of their wrist from that of a traditional mouse require, it can be a great choice for those who want to try a new mouse design that will be more comfortable.
Though some people may have issues with the cursor sensitivity or the surface accuracy when using for the first time; but considering the price that this ergonomic mouse comes for, trying this unique fusion of pen and mouse can indeed be a wise decision after all!
Buy the Penclic Mouse B3 from Amazon from £79.99
See more Product Reviews on the site here.