Details of the Samsung Galaxy tab have finally been confirmed at the Samsung launch event at the IFA in Berlin.
There is a Samsung Galaxy Tab dedicated website and the specs are confirmed as:
- HSUPA / HSDPA tri-band connectivity
- Quad-band GSM,
- WiFi (a/b/g/n),
- Bluetooth 3.0 and DLNA too.
- 7″ WSVGA screen working at 1024×600 running Android 2.2 with Android Market
- 3 megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED flash
- 1.3 megapixel front facing camera for video calls
- 4000mAh battery
- 1GHZ processor with PowerVR SGX540
- 16GB Memory expandable with MicroSD
Scouring the internet for mobile tech, news & tips!