- The new Samsung Galaxy S20 series is now available from £62 per month (plus £29 upfront cost) with unlimited data
- Vodafone customers can use 5G in more places across Europe than any other network** – making it the perfect partner for your new 5G smartphone
- Trade in your old Samsung Galaxy or Samsung Galaxy Note and receive £15 off each month for the duration of your contract (£360 in total)***
- 12 Month Upgrade Promise – upgrade to a new handset with no early upgrade fee after 12 months
- Add Amazon Prime Video, Spotify Premium, Sky Sports Mobile TV or a NOW TV Entertainment Pass to an Unlimited or Unlimited Max plan for an extra fee
Customers who trade in their old Samsung Galaxy (S8 and above) or Samsung Note (Note 8 and above) can get £15 off each month for the duration of your contract (£360 in total).
The highlight of this phone is the amazing new camera with 100x zoom. It’s a massive leap forward in resolution and zoom for mobile photography.
It starts with 10x Hybrid Optic Zoom enabled by a revolutionary folded lens and high resolution image sensor coupled with Super Resolution Zoom enhanced by camera AI.
In low light, the pro-grade camera system captures multiple photos at once, merging them into one stunning shot with less blur and noise. It also has sophisticated AI stabilises video like an action cam.
All Day battery
The batteries across the range are powerful, maxing out at 5000mAh (typical). But they’re also intelligent, adjusting to your mobile habits to save power and last way longer on a single charge.